Monday, January 21, 2008

Juice Fast Day 1 cont.

Was somewhat hungry this afternoon but nothing tremendously
distracting. Am thinking that I will miss eating as a source of
comfort. Mixed 16 ounces of juice from:
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1/4 cup of blueberries

It is about 5:00 pm and I'm hoping to be able to make it through
"dinner time" without much discomfort. I'm under the impression that
once the digestive process slows or stops in a day or two that the
hunger will also subside. I'll have to see how that goes. I'm
expecting tomorrow and the next day to be more difficult to get through.

Final note, the juicer seems to waste so much product. When cleaning
it out it felt like I had a good pound or more of the pulp. May need
to look into ways to use that for something besides weighing down my
trash can.

No comments: