Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Juice Fast - Day 9

I skipped my blog on days 7 and 8. Both went very well. Good energy, feeling pretty normal. The 7th day had started the day helping Kris get the kids lunches together which entailed pouring cup of noodles soups into thermoses. They smelled pretty good but I felt like I was in good control. Attended a get together with people later that afternoon watching a basketball game with various snacks and alcoholic beverages. Was fine being there with any crazy urges and the other people kept the food out of my general area which was extremely nice of them. At the end of the party, they were cooking up a pizza which started to get me really hungry (it was also late in the afternoon around dinner time so that didn't help any). But all in all, was a good day and felt completely fine with my choice to not eat.

Day 8 was good for the most part but started feeling a little run down and took a nap in the late afternoon. Didn't sleep well and woke up in the middle of the night with a short case of diarrhea. Woke up on Day 9 around 9 am feeling pretty run down and feeling like I had an upset stomach. Sort of a flue-like feeling. I had only had a small amount of juice early on day 8 and water the rest of the day. I'm not sure if that was the cause of the feelings or if my body was moving through a more toxic amount of waste. At around noon on Day 9, I'm starting to feel a little better but had been contemplating if any of these are signs to break off the fast. My weight is at 166.0 today and not quite where I would like to be. And, if the body is still going through plenty of toxins, keeping the fast going should be beneficial. I think I'll try to reevaluate at the end of the day.

Weight: 166.0

No comments: