Thursday, January 24, 2008

Juice Fast - Day 4 cont.

Today went really well! Had good energy all day, felt alert and able to concentrate. Hunger is not anywhere near the top of the priority list but any mention of any kind of food sounds GREAT! But, it feels very manageable to keep going. Yesterday was definitely questionable. 

Was able to poop for the first time since day 1 after a glass of juice with a good amount of blueberries. Was getting concerned about being constipated and retaining toxins that should be passing through the colon. Mixed up the following:

-1 cup blueberries
-4 apples

Made about 30 oz which I had 1/2 in the morning and another half in the afternoon. Just now finishing a glass of the Kirkland apples juice. Muscles are still sore, especially my left buttocks. Tried to stretch a little which was hard to do. Have been peeing regularly throughout the day so although I'm concerned about dehydration, I think I'm doing ok.

No comments: